We understand how important it is to find a tax accountant or financial advisor who can identify issues in your accounts and turn them into opportunities. At Watson & Watt, we help business owners to take control of their finances with our Strathfield accountants.
Searching For Strathfield Accountants That You Can Trust?
We provide much more than any regular accounting firm. By working with us you can grow your business through minimising your costs, maximising your profit and reducing the odds of a visit from the taxman.
Your accountant should be committed to their job as well as to your business. You want someone who is dedicated to his or her work and who is invested in the success of your business. Below the requisite qualifications and certifications, commitment should be top of your list of characteristics to look for in an accountant.
As they are a source of business advice, you want to find an accountant with the knowledge and wisdom that comes with experience.
The longer a professional has been working in their field and the more diverse their clients are, the better they are positioned to advise you on your business affairs. Someone with knowledge about your specific type of business and industry can give great counsel that helps your business to succeed.
Strategic Consulting Sessions
We offer free strategic consulting sessions to give our prospective clients the best insight into our practice. We find that this is the best opportunity for us to analyse your company’s current status and outline some basic ideas to improve.
Likewise, this gives potential clients the chance to see whether our services are right for them. If you choose to arrange a free no-obligation consultation you will immediately understand the level of professionalism and commitment we bring to every client.
If you are looking for a Strathfield tax accountant that can minimise your tax and maximise your profit margin then you need to get in touch with us. Watson & Watt have the experience, financial expertise, business insight, commitment and openness your company needs to find the cash leaks in your accounts and plug them for good.
- Up to date & squeaky clean with ATO
- Direct access to experienced advisors
- Pragmatic advice
- We know the people you need to know
- Clarify the direction for your business
- Build rock solid foundations
- Understand your numbers and how to maximise them
At Watson & Watt we provide a wide range of professional accounting and financial services to meet your individual and business needs. Our services include:
1. Tax Compliance:
We specialize in tax compliance, ensuring that your financial statements are accurately prepared and tax returns are filed on time. Our expertise includes;
- Preparation & Lodgment of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Financial Statement & Income Tax Preparation
- Fringe Benefits tax returns and advice
- Managing company registers and liasing with ASIC.
2. Tax Planning:
Our tax planning services are designed to help you minimize your tax liabilities while staying compliant with the latest tax laws and regulations. We work with you to develop strategies that optimize your tax position.
3. Business Consulting:
Our experienced team offers comprehensive business consulting services, including:
- Goal Setting: We help you define clear and achievable goals to drive your business forward.
- Strategy Development: We work with you to create a tailored business strategy that aligns with your goals and helps you navigate challenges effectively.
- Accountability: Our accountability services provide you with the guidance and support needed to ensure you're on track to meet your business objectives.
- Budgeting: We assist in creating budgets that allow you to manage your finances effectively and reach your financial targets.
- Forecasting: Our forecasting services provide insights into future financial performance, enabling you to plan and make informed decisions for both cash and profit.
- Performance Analysis: We evaluate your business's financial performance and provide recommendations to enhance profitability and efficiency.
All our pricing is fixed, agreed in advance and paid via direct debit. And for those that qualify we offer a 12 month payment plan at no extra cost where we spread the costs of the year’s services over 12 equal instalments.
Each year we will send you a new proposal with updated pricing and schedule of services.
Should you require additional services in the period we will provide you with a proposal for those services before we do any work. That way you are always in control.
After you submit an enquiry we will organise a time to for a free video meeting or phone call at a time suitable for us both. This meeting can go up to 30 minutes long and is a chance for us both to get to know each other, find out what you are looking for and whether we are a good fit for each other.
If we both agree that we can work well together and deliver you the outcomes you are looking for, we will provide you with a proposal for our services which will outline the services, costs involved and our terms and conditions. Once that is accepted there are some compliance requirements we need to satisfy such as ID verification and tax agent linking on the business portal. But we will outline all that in detail once that time comes.
We only do individual tax returns for those individuals who are part of a business group (e.g the shareholders/directors) we do the accounting for, and for those with substantial investments and investment structures such as family trusts or self-managed super funds.
We work with our clients through a combination of email, phone, video and if the case requires it, face to face meetings.